Read this blog to learn about the habits you should drop by thirty for flawless skin.
Thirty is not just an age; it’s a warning. The moment you cut your thirty-first cake and make your thirty-first wish, do not forget to wish for a youthful and radiant complexion. It is usually said that once you reach the age of thirty, your skin succumbs to the process of aging. It tends to develop fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation. The collagen production experiences a pitfall with age. This, Beauty on Earth suggests that you resort to some tips and tricks to release your skin from the perils of aging when the number-clock specifically ticks thirty.
Thirty years imply the need to maintain a specific skincare routine with some extra nutrition, caressing, and protection. It’s up to you whether you decide to stick to some home remedies or seek natural skincare protection through effective skin products. But first, you should know what is not good for your skin. So, it’s better if we start early.
Habits You Should Drop by Thirty:
- Avoid using harsh cleansers. Never let your cleanser wipe off the important essential oils from your skin.
- Do not exfoliate more than twice a week. At thirty, your skin does not shed dead skin cells on its own. So exfoliation is important, but it must not affect your skin’s elasticity or pH balance.
- Avoid using excess makeup. Makeup contains harsh chemicals. Know your skin type well, and better yet, stick to a specific makeup brand.
- Cut down mostly on smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Sleepless nights can be threatening for the skin.
- Do not expose your skin to the sun. Sunrays have an adverse effect on skin. It is responsible for tanning and increasing redness.
- Never leave makeup on your face while sleeping. The chemicals penetrate deep within the pores, causing your skin to react to them.
What routine should I follow?
- Use a gentle cleanser. Hydration is no doubt more important. So, even when you exfoliate, don’t over-exfoliate your skin. Your natural oils are important to retain. Without moisture, your skin will certainly look dull and lifeless.
- Prefers a Vitamin C serum. Vitamin C is exceptionally effective for maintaining youthful skin. Inclusion of antioxidants in your skincare routine often helps boost collagen production and neutralise free radicals.
- Sunscreens are indispensable. Sunscreens at 30 gain more and more importance. An SPF of 30 should be the minimum to protect your skin from the UV rays. These days, sunscreens are formulated in such a way that they also provide an even-tone finish to your skin, making it look bright and glowing.
- Retinoid is your best friend at thirty. Retinols actually play a vital role in boosting your collagen production and neutralising free radicals. Mix a little bit of retinol with moisturiser and get the perfect effect of it on your skin.
- Use hyaluronic acid for your skin. This hydrates your skin from within and leaves it glowing. Whenever you are choosing a serum or a moisturizer, never fail to get hyaluronic acid in its content. They prevent skin breakouts.
- A perfect exfoliating treatment awaits you. Without proper exfoliation, your skin can never survive the glow. Better choose a mild exfoliator for your skin and repeat the process not more than twice or three times to grab the glow you are waiting for.
Your skin is your treasure. You have to take care of it no matter what happens. With age, your skin tends to develop spots, freckles, and fine lines. But you can always prevent them with some add-ons to your nutritional list or some home remedies. Here, we disclose one for your benefit.
As you know, bananas are enriched with vitamins A, B6, and C. So, either you apply it topically or apply a facial mask, a banana is a great cure for your fine lines and wrinkles.
Mash a banana and make a smooth paste of it. Apply it uniformly all over the face. Dab it gently. Keep it for 20 minutes, then rinse with water. You will feel the difference in a couple of days only.
Beauty on Earth is here to enlighten you on several interesting skincare tips and gift you glowing skin with conviction. Visit our website, https://beautynearth.com/ , for details on our products.