Read this blog to learn about the 3 most stunning hair hacks for winter.
Winter mornings are usually lazy. So, everyday when you wake from sleep, stretch your arms, and look at yourself in the mirror, what exactly do you see? Dry skin? Dry lips? Or dry hair? Well, it might sound a little unusual, but we barely pay attention to our hair. It is assumed that winter dryness affects only our skin, and for hair, it is always overlooked. But in this blog, we shall uphold how significant it is to caress your hair in the months of dryness.
With the advent of winter, your hair tends to become dry and dull, resulting in complete damage to the hair roots, hair breakage, and a dry scalp. An increase in dandruff also causes frequent hair fall problems. Moreover, the combination of outside coldness and indoor heat results in damaging your hair’s health. So, Beauty on Earth, today we bring your attention to this serious issue and turn up with some interesting and easy solutions.
What are the hair problems seen in winter?
Winter brings with it innumerable hair problems. Even for some, it takes a severe form when you need to rush to the dermatologist. It’s always better if you can resort to some protective measures. But before that, figure out which of these bothers you the most.
- Messy hair: Winter steals the moisture from your tresses. As a result of this, your hair tends to blow in the cold air. This ultimately makes your hair appear messy and disorganised. Especially when your tresses are without moisture, your hair looks untidy and absorbs dust and dirt particles as much as possible.
- Dry scalp: Dry scalp is a common hair condition in winter. Dryness on the scalp also causes irritation and itchiness. It often allows a layer of dead skin cells to build up, which ultimately makes the scalp flaky. Until you hydrate your scalp, the tightness will never ebb.
- Dandruff: Dandruff is caused by flaky skin cells. It occurs mostly due to less shampooing of the hair. If you have dry skin, you are more likely to develop dandruff. Better switch over to anti-dandruff shampoos for better results. It is not a harmful skin condition, but its severity might demand treatment.
- Split ends: Split ends are common, and they trace their origin to intense dryness. As your skin dries up in winter, it splits the end of your hair strand into two. If split ends keep growing, they impart a straw-like texture to the hair. It’s better if you trim your hair from time to time.
- Frizzy hair: The constant fall in temperatures, along with persistent dryness, cause your hair to become frizzy. Frizzes appear more predominant when you keep your hair loose on your shoulders. Without proper moisturization and nutrition, frizzes cannot be treated.
What are the easiest possible home remedies?
To save your hair from being dull and lacklustre, we have some scintillating home remedies in store.
- Yogurt and honey mask: Yogurt contains rich proteins and lactic acid. It rebuilds hair while honey prevents inner damage.
Combine a generous amount of yoghurt and honey to cover every strand of your hair. Keep the mask on for 20 minutes, and then rinse off with cold water. Repeat this process twice a week to stabilise its effects.
- Avocado and banana pack: Right now, this is one of the coolest hair packs in trend. Avocados consist of vitamins, amino acids, and proteins and promote healthy hair growth. The banana, on the other hand, is a mixture of potassium and folic acid that provides super nourishment to the hair.
Mix avocado and banana together until you reach the perfect consistency. Add a few drops of olive oil to it. Stir the paste well and apply it to the hair roots. Keep it up for half an hour and notice the immediate results.
- Massage with butter: To avoid dry and brittle hair, you can choose butter.
Massage your hair with butter and cover your hair with a shower cap for an hour or so. After that, wash your hair well to remove the butter from your hair. This will impart smoothness and soft texture to your hair.
Some general tips for all
- Do not use a hair styling kit frequently.
- Try avoiding market products with harsh chemical composition.
- Don’t forget to hydrate and moisturise your hair all throughout the year.
- It’s better not to expose your hair to the sun.
- Wear hats and scarves while you are outside.
Here we recommend a couple of products for your convenience.
Beauty n’ Earth is all set to revitalise you this winter with its ever-engaging tips. Follow us to learn more about your skincare and hair care tips. Visit our website at https://beautynearth.com/ and keep rocking this winter.